What is Travel Insurance and why do I need it?
Travel Insurance is designed to protect you and your family’s health, belongings and your financial investment in your trip. It provides Peace of Mind while on your vacation and can cover the following expenses:
• Non refundable fees & lost deposits due to cancellation or interruption of your trip
• Worldwide sickness or accident medical expenses including emergency dental
• Travel and Baggage Delays
• Damage to or loss of luggage and personal belongings
|• Loss of Travel Documents
• Additional expenses caused by health problems
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation
• 24 hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services
How do I purchase Travel Insurance?
Use the form below to quickly quote and compare the best-of-the-best travel insurance plans from the major travel insurance providers. If you are not sure what type to purchase, compare types below.
If the Trip Cost differs for each traveler, calculate the average trip cost per person by taking the Total Trip Cost and dividing it by the Total Number of Travelers. You will be able to specify the individual trip costs when placing the order.
|Qwik-Quote — Real-time
Quotes. Real-time Comparisons.
| I need…
|Trip Cost:||US$ Per TravelerEnter $0 For No Trip Cancellation|
The Types of Travel Insurance:
Flight-Insurance Plans provides high limits of coverage for you and your family (up to $1,000,000 in benefits) while on a common carrier like an airplane or train. These plans can also provide for baggage and personal belongings protection. More…
Annual Medical Plans are specially designed to meet the needs of frequent leisure and business travelers. Travelers are covered for one fixed, annual rate regardless of the number of trips taken throughout the year. Up to $1,000,000 in benefits are available. More…